How to change PhpWiki language for a project¶
Once the language of a wiki is set for a project, it is “impossible” to change it. If an admin made a mistake and activated the wiki for his project in the wrong language, it is however possible to change it.
You will need to execute some SQL commands:
- Search for the group_id of the project you want to re-init the wiki (let’s call this group_id ‘xxx’).
- Execute the following SQL commands:
- DELETE FROM wiki_attachment WHERE group_id = xxx
- DELETE FROM wiki_attachment_log WHERE group_id = xxx
- DELETE FROM wiki_group_list WHERE group_id = xxx
- DELETE FROM wiki_log WHERE group_id = xxx
- DELETE FROM wiki_page WHERE group_id = xxx
- The wiki of the project has been removed. You can now activate it again with the right language.